Website Micro Focus
This Job Listing is about Micro Focus in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
About the job
The Maintenance Renewals Representative encompasses supporting and selling the within company’s installed base as well as non-company accounts for expanded wallet share and to achieve assigned product quota. You will build the customer view of the company’s remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Reporting to the International Renewals Manager, you will create opportunities from qualification to close, and promote the benefits of direct e-business transactions or inside business support to prospective customers.
What kind of work would you be doing?
- Meeting quota for assigned territory
- Contributing to success of the team quota
- Having expertise specific to the business of maintenance renewals
- Demonstrating the ability to personally plan for achievement of performance goals
- Identifying renewal accounts sending quotes out promptly consolidating and looking for opportunities to sell multi-year maintenance policies
- Building territory-focused campaigns to reinstate lapsed support contracts
- Focusing on daily telephone work and meet the call volume targets
- Working with our partners with a win-win attitude
- Being a point of contact for customers
- Pursuing higher support level opportunities and uncover additional licenses or compliance leads
- Running the pipeline and forecast responsibilities following company guidelines
What achievements should you have so far?
- 2+ years of combined IT or selling experience, ideally in the IT industry
- Fluent English Business Language
- Understanding of Maintenance Renewal contracts
- Excellent phone presence
- Experience evaluating customer needs and developing actions plans
What about you?
This is the most important part! We want to retain and build on ourcollaborativeandengaging culture, so we need people to help usachieve this.
You need to be a naturalrelationship builder,highlypersonableand be able to offer support in any situation.
You need to be able to get your colleagues as excited about your activity as you are, so you need to be confident andpersuasive.Beingable to articulatethe benefits and outcomes of your ideas is essential to gain buy-in.
What will you get in return?
As well as a meaningful career with the opportunity to really develop and display your skills andideas,youwill also receive support, progression, trainingand development.
As well as this and your salary, you will also receive an array of competitive benefits and an opportunity to get involved in a dynamic and inclusive corporate culture.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Company: Micro Focus
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A