This Job Listing is about Mukuru in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
A new and exciting opportunity exists for an Assistant Manager/Workforce Planner to join our team in Cape Town.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the business in balancing staffing levels with the volume of work being produced. They collect organizational data and use it to generate reports on work volume and projected staffing needs. The reports are generated on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis, depending on the organization’s needs.
Duties And Responsibilities (Include But Is Not Limited To)
- Create and accurately maintain agent shift schedules, ensuring that shifts are optimally planned to meet the sites short term forecast requirements and SLs (Service Levels)
- Monitoring actual staffing levels against plan and taking the relevant corrective actions as required like OT (Over Time) calls, Cross skill support, shrinkage, shift changes to improve service levels
- Effectively plan non-productive activities
- Monitor adherence to AHT (Average Handling Time), AUX (non-productive time limits) and Agent productivity and escalate any areas of improvement
- Connect and network with all relevant stake-holders, including but not limited to Management, Quality assurance and Training teams
- Work in partnership with the Workforce Manager to build strong relationships and drive consistency, and automation.
- Support Workforce Manager by maintaining accurate records of planned and required headcount week over week.
- Keep track of skills wise movements and Attrition to support Workforce Manager in making decisions about internal movements/Job postings and Hiring plan.
- Responsible for Automating and maintaining reports to be used in reporting on service level misses and produce corrective action plans.
- Develop self-service solutions for Workforce’s primary stakeholders to reduce administrative overhead and increase time for value-adding activities, making the whole team more scalable and fit for future challenges
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years Planning, Forecasting and Workforce Management experience in an inbound call centre.
- Experience in Phone, Chat and email channels preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce management programs
- Excellent planning, time and project management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands and deal with ambiguity
- Advanced analytical skills and should provide analysis support on project and new initiatives
- Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
- High attention to detail and ability to deep dive, identify root causes of variances; further execute solutions once identified
- Ability to provide sound advice and effective communication with stakeholders, should have interest and ability to work on cross-departmental process-improvement initiatives and projects
- Expert in Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A