Website NCC Group
This Job Listing is about NCC Group in UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Role: Cybersecurity Presales Specialist
Location: Remote with travel to client sites
Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission, as a Security Consultant.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we’re one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business… https://www.nccgroup.com/uk/
We are looking for 2 Technical Presales Specialists with Penetration Testing and/or Risk Management & Governance (RMG) Presales experience.
If you are a Pen Tester / RMG Consultant looking to make a move into Presales then we would love to speak to you too.
With our dedicated lab facilities and break out areas, continuous training and variety of work, career progression opportunities and collaborative way of working, we are positive that we can offer what you are looking for next in your career.
As our Pre-Sales Specialist you will be working with our esteemed clients to understand their challenges and business issues and get involved in mapping those to NCC Group’s portfolio of cyber security services. Helping organisations to improve their cyber security maturity.
You will be managing complex solution design and be responsible for technical responses to formal client RFP/RFQ/RFI/ ITT submissions together with business as usual client facing material and drawing on subject matter expertise from across the business.
As you will be involved in generating business, we are looking for a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can represent our brand and loves getting involved in pre-sales work.
- Proven ability to explain technical content to a non-technical audience across multiple levels of seniority from technical teams to C-suite
- Strong technical security knowledge with solid understanding of cyber security threats.
- Proven ability to manage client interactions and manage expectations
- Strong document-writing skills
- Strong client presentation skills both in terms of supporting collateral and delivery
- Ability to generate solutions that solve client problems whilst also maintaining profit and margin targets
- Ability to provide technical guidance to quality assurance processes
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software
- Experience integrating cybersecurity solutions
- Strong technical security knowledge of network architectures, IT infrastructure, applications, and systems. Including an understanding of cloud services such as Azure and AWS and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of cyber security threats, threat actors, tradecraft and mitigation techniques
- Strong knowledge in cyber security penetration testing methodologies, outcomes and impact
- Demonstrable knowledge of at least two of the following security frameworks; NIST, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 or The Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber Defence
- Good understanding of compliance requirements and how these relate to cyber security business practises
- CISSP, CCSP or similar qualification, or demonstrable knowledge of network security
- Experience integrating cybersecurity solutions
About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 2,200 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative, and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
*** Please note that this role involves mandatory pre-employment background checks due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***
Company: NCC Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A