Are you looking for a Job at NEOM in Neom, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Position: Authority Business Support Specialist (Job Location in Sharma, NEOM)
Sector: Authority Activation
Job Location: Sharma, NEOM
- Supports the Authority Activation Team in all admin support, business activities and executive assistant.
- Acts as a point of contact for both internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the Authority Activation Team.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Serves as a point of contact for the department; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Receives, screens, all written correspondence received and independently formulates and disseminates written responses and appropriate.
- Supports in the coordination of the day-to-day activities of the office, to include scheduling and prioritizing work assignments and supporting on team workstreams
- Ensures that there is a continuity of administrative support to the Chief of Staff’s direct reports.
- Manages ad-hoc and special programs for the Chief of Staff and Team, some of which may have NEOM-wide impact.
- Assists team members in their business activities, to include HR, procurement, finance, IT.
- Assists in arranging travel logistics, following up on all internal admin processes
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of NEOM policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the Chief of Staff and department members.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of office management experince, Bussines Support or executive assistant experience.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics in report writing.
- Organizational skills to manage records, data and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employee, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Neom, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org