This Job Listing is about Next in Glasgow,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
8.25hrs p/w; Sun 08:00 – 13:30; Sat 11:00 – 14:00.
Rate of pay from – £6.89 to £9.50.
Working as part of a fast-paced store team, your top priority will be to locate, pack and promptly process stock, ensuring it’s beautifully presented to our customers. When you’re needed to work on the salesfloor, your outstanding customer service skills will shine through. In return for bringing your best self and a great attitude to work, we will invest in you and your development from day one.
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
To be a successful Stock Assistant you will have perfect products available for our online customers by:
- Accurately processing stock quickly and to the highest standard, which includes locating, packing and promptly transferring stock in and out of store
- Meeting deadlines to always deliver to our customers at the promised time
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy and organised
- Working in all areas of the store as needed, including the sales floors, to offer fast and friendly service
- Working as part of the store team, reporting to one of our Coordinators or Managers
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- A great communicator who is friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy, pace and dedication
- Happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy to achieve all performance targets
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile for your team and our customers
- Enjoy taking control of your own development
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications – those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person. This may progress to an instore Assessment.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
- Flexible shifts…pick up, exchange or offer shifts using your phone
- Recognition and rewards for doing a great job and achieving great results
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria’s Secret products
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- 75% off a generous uniform allowance to buy clothes to wear for work
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Sharesave scheme
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Life assurance
- You can register for a discounted health plan for you and your family
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] and including ‘Workplace Adjustments’ in the subject line, or by calling us 0116 284 2612 and leave a voicemail.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Glasgow,Scotland,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A