Website Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
This Job Listing is about Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Fine dining can perfect a five-star stay. We’re looking for a Night Chef to create our Mandarin Oriental dishes with finesse.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
From three-course dinners to the perfect scrambled eggs, we need a Night Chef who are ready for a diverse set of dishes.
Two days are never the same when you’re a chef with us. One guest might crave the ideal beef Wellington; another might yearn for a fresh plate of mochi. One evening, we’ll serve an indulgent meal for a single guest; the next, a 400-person banquet.
The Night Chef will be responsible for the following duties:
- To co-ordinate and organize all of the team members, ensuring they perform well and cohesively and reporting any issues to the head chef or sous chef
- To check and supervise all aspects of the IRD kitchen during the night shift
- To work closely with other chefs in the MOLON team on all matters
- To ensure that the food for the Mandarin bar and IRD night menu is cooked to the correct standard with the presentation aligned to the spec sheet of dishes
- To participate in receiving and checking incoming good and to highlight and report back any issues that need resolving
We offer our colleagues first world class benefits but not limited to:
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Company: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A