Are you looking for a Job at noon in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the work
Who are we?
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to create world-class digital marketplaces for consumers and businesses across the Middle East. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s local e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now an ecosystem of services – noon, noon daily, noon food, NowNow , SIVVI, VIP Half-Day, and Paid Half-Day – all designed to help empower and inspire a generation of diverse consumers and businesses that prioritize digital. We’re building a local digital champion to empower the region and accelerate the digital economy, and we’re looking for the world’s best talent to join our team. If you want to work for the most exciting digital company in the Middle East and believe you’re a good choice, read on!
What You Will Do:
- Assign daily task prioritization and tracking progress, milestones and flagging risks of various types of project, including site updates and on-site sales and email campaigns
- Facilitate meetings/communications with teams/cross-functional departments
- Consolidate creative feedback and effectively communicate changes to the creative content team
- Prepare and manage project schedule
- Work with project manager to prepare and maintain project plans, prioritization, and forecasts.
- Build stakeholder relationships and implement effective communication skills
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or similar.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar role is preferable
- Thrives under pressure
- Flawless attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Experience
- Experience with tools such as: Asana, Trello, SmartSheet, or similar project management platforms
- Proficiency in written and verbal English is an advantage, Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- High-ability problem solver and fast learner
Who will stand out?
We are looking for candidates that thrive in a fast and dynamic boot environment. We are looking for problem solvers, people who operate with an action bias and have a deep understanding of the importance of overconfidence in resourcefulness.
Frankness is our only standard. Demanding unambiguous high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who are committed to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues and in their own work.
Our mission is not easy, but it is significant. Each hire must actively raise the level of talent in the company to help us achieveour vision.
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org