Are you looking for a Job at NOV in Ras Al Khair, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with CNC programs for milling machine (Mazak HCN 8800 , MC 1600, VCN 575 etc.).
- Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with these blueprints.
- Create CNC programs for milling and other CNC equipment as required.
- Perform quality assurance tests and correct/improve program code to increase efficiency, quality and safety, to ensure products meet design specifications.
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
- Looking for tools required to cut specific materials and program machines accordingly.
- Decide tools, speeds, feeds, and fixtures to be used.
- Support with troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise.
- Train new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs.
Provide CNC programs and assistance with it to provide quality of items in CNC shop.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks
- Able to recommend and advise on improvements within the Manufacturing Department and CNC shop.
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks
- Able to be flexible in workload and tasks
Will be energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
Work closely with team members. Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing process, procedures and improve manufacturing system.
Personal And Interpersonal Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize workflow in efficient manner
Qualification, Knowledge And Experience
- Graduate of a recognized university or technology institute with a bachelor’s degree or Diploma (4 years regular)
- Minimum 5 years work experience CNC programmer.
Key Competencies/ Skills
- CAM system.
- CAD system.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communications, Fluent English.
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint etc.)
- Metric and inches measurement.
Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety and Environment
Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
At NOV Rig Technologies, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase uptime, and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ras Al Khair, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org