Website Novo Nordisk
This Job Listing is about Novo Nordisk in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Legal & Compliance Director, UAE
Do you want to be a part of fast growing and developing company, being engaged in helping people? Are you passionate about driving changes and improvements? If yes join us by applying for the new role of the Legal & Compliance Director in Dubai, UAE
As the Legal and Compliance Director, you will hold overall accountabilities for all legal and compliance matters in the affiliate, providing proactive advice and risk assessment, in compliance with Novo Nordisk policies and external laws and regulations.
Your Responsibilities Also Include
- Identifying legal trends and other developments in the legal environment and share them with the respective functions in Affiliates and the BA Legal & Compliance Team
- Provide fast, effective, high quality and business-oriented legal support and advice in Affiliate key projects, litigation matters, disputes and arbitrations.
- Implement globalegional Business Ethics & Compliance policies and procedures and support the strong ethical culture of Novo Nordisk
- Network internally & externally and liaise with other business partners and external stakeholders to ensure business dealings in line with the legal and ethical framework
- Reviewing and updating policies to improve and be make sure all legal aspects are according to Novo Nordisk guidelines.
You have a degree from law school with experience in similar legal & compliance position within a multinational organisation, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extensive legal knowledge and understanding of both global and internal regulation within multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Experience in leadership position within a matrix organisation will be an added value
- You must also have excellent communication skills in English.
- Personal drive with a ‘can-do’ attitude, demonstrating proactive thinking and a “show the way” approach
- Clear drive to learn and affinity for navigating the complex environment governing multinational pharmaceutical business, excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities and effective time management skills
About The Department
The UAE affiliate is a part of the Business Area Africa, Middle East & CIS Countries (BAMEAC), in Region South East Europe, Middle East & Africa (SEEMEA) and has shown exceptional launch performances. It is a fast growing and dynamic affiliate aiming to cement Novo Nordisk’s position in the UAE Diabetes, Obesity Market & Rare Diseases.
You will report to the Vice President and General Manager of Novo Nordisk UAE and will be part of the UAE Leadership Team.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear, and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
Apply before 23rd June, 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Company: Novo Nordisk
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A