Are you looking for a Job at Orica in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
First impressions are everything! As a Butler, you will provide an endlessly enchanting experience to all the in house residents through the Banyan Tree personal touch.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Head Butler, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures all the residents receive prompt and courteous service.
- Informs Senior Butlers of matters concerning to butler operations, who in turn, will liaise with Head Butler with regards to these matters.
- Cleans and maintains all butler areas including occupied / non-occupied rooms, pantries, stores, equipments, perishables, stationery, etc.
- Checks the expiry dates of all perishables and practices optimum usage of recourses.
- Liaises with In-room dining and checks on a regular basis to ensure amenities, resident preferences and other such points are taken care of and carried out flawlessly.
- Maintains appearance, discipline and efficiency at all times and understands that necessary action will be taken when found lacking in any of the above.
- Ensures that consumption of resident supply is under control
- Delivers the Banyan Tree touch by exceeding the resident’s expectations and providing pro active personalized service.
- Practices up-selling of the hotel products and facilities.
- Adhere to the core values and the Brand dimension of Banyan Tree
- Ensure that repeat residents are met and greeted regularly and the profiles are updated.
- Provide long staying residents / Special attention residents / occasion celebrating residents with greater importance and take good care of them.
- Ensures all communication is carried clearly amongst the team / Senior Butler / Head butler.
- Takes regular inventories of all items within the jurisdiction of butlers and informs the supervisor for any fresh stocks required.
- Attends daily briefing and notes all information about the residents and functions
- in the hotel
- Creates an environment which is congenial and ensures all team members are treated equally and with respect.
- Fully aware of Banyan Hotels & Resorts standard.
- Fully understands the difference of guest levels (VIP)
- Fully understands the difference of room categories.
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
- Ensure the upkeep of all resident rooms and reports any maintenance faults / anything abnormal, to the supervisor immediately.
- Respects guest privacy and does not discuss any private information with other colleagues.
- Ensures all unattended valuables and belongings inside resident rooms are noted and supervisor is informed about the same.
- Reports any lost found to the supervisor and the HK coordinator immediately and deposits the same within half an hour in the HK office.
- Maintains all reports and records as per the directives of the Senior Butler / Head Butler and respects the deadlines
- Takes initiative and provides all residents with pro active and personalized service
- Provides the third service to all residents and ensure all rooms / suites are tidied up after residents leave their room.
- Provides prompt laundry service, shoe shine service and ensures that special preferences of all residents are taken into consideration.
- Checks all items (Amenities, laundry, etc) before delivering to the residents.
- Provide balcony dinners and creates secret spaces for guests privacy and romance by thoughtful and caring service
- Offers various facilities and services in order to enable residents to enjoy their stay to the fullest
- Does not intrude into the private space of residents more than what is necessary.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Bachelor’s degree in reputable universities OR specialised Butler Service Training.
- Fluency in English & Arabic; additional languages are a plus
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
- Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21017970
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org