Are you looking for a Job at OTO in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Present in MENA countries, OTO is a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software that helps Ecommerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to ship their e-commerce orders seamlessly with 100+ shipping companies locally and internationally. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and OTO provides the easiest one. We are in the journey of build MENA’s next global startup, but solving a global problem, which is shipping! How? Automation is one of our keywords (or OTOmation as we like to write it). Innovation and Automation together make shipping accessible to everyone.
OTO is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at OTO. We have a no door policy, that means we encourage openness, honesty and respect for other points of view. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we all love Pizza – you will know why later 😉
Looking for a company where you can be part of a a quick learning team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
OTO is now on the hunt for an experienced and energetic Community Manager, who will work alongside a growing Marketing Team. You will bring your expertise and enthusiasm into the team, and drive OTO growth into MENA Market. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic and results driven.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
For this role it is essential that you:
- Have at least 3+ years as a Community manager role (ideally in SaaS for logistics)
- Hubspot CRM and Intercom knowledge is necessary (ideally with Hubspot marketing certification)
- Know-how in social media, events and webinars is mandatory
- Customer-centric approach
- Proven track record on project management
- Proven track record on media management
- Result-oriented and proactive
- Analytic personality
- Are fluent in English at professional level, which will be tested at interview stage (native is a plus!) and fluent in Arabic (french is a plus).
- Have previous experience in developing MENA social network strategies is a must.
- Have good knowledge of the market of the regions assigned.
- Are passionate about new technologies, e-commerce and fast-learner.
- References are mandatory.
- Have experience using tools like Basecamp, Slack, Google Drive, and HubSpot.
It Will Be Considered a Big Plus If You
- Have international experience
- Have previously worked in fast growing SaaS start-ups
In OTO, we have adapted the Remote Working culture, where we work from home, favorite coffee shop, on the beach, or at an Art museum! You can work from anywhere you like. We are result driven, and you will be surrounded by aggressive achievers.
- No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
- Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
- Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing.
- Stock options: we believe that everyone should feel like building his own company! That’s why we offer stock options for all employees working at OTO.
Does this sound like you? then send your application to us today!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org