Are you looking for a Job at PAE in Makkah Region
About the job
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
ICITAP SFSP Field Mentoring Project Advisor/Coordinator – KSA
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia.
PAE is supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in providing specialized training, advisory and mentoring services to host nations under the Criminal Division’s International Criminal Investigative Training and Assistance Program (ICITAP).
ICITAP, https://www.justice.gov/criminal-icitap , is a cornerstone of America’s global strategy for combating transnational crime, terrorism, countering trafficking in persons, establishing rule of law and enhancing human rights in developing countries. PAE is the contract service provider to the DOJ ICITAP and Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance and Training (OPDAT) programs.
Please Note: This is an Independent Contractor position with PAE, it should not be considered an employment relationship with PAE.
PAE is currently seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as a Field Mentoring Project Advisor/Coordinator with expertise in directing and supervising police patrol operations. The advisor will be responsible for efforts to assist the Saudi Special Forces for Security and Protection (SFSP), particularly in the area of tourism and community policing strategies. This is a full-time position, located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
PAE is seeking a highly qualified person to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with extensive expertise in management of a law enforcement field training officer program. The SME will be responsible for efforts to assist the Saudi Special Forces for Security and Protection (SFSP), a police unit charged with providing policing services to designated tourist areas of KSA. This is a full-time position located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The SME will The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- In close coordination with the ICITAP Academy Development Coordinator (ADC), the SME will be directly responsible for advising and mentoring their SFSP counterparts on developing, staffing, training, and effectively sustaining a Field Mentoring Program in tourist-oriented environments.
- Closely coordinate with the ICITAP ADC and Regional Operations Coordinator (ROC), ensuring an adequate information flow between the regions, ADC, and ROC.
- Duties also include facilitating meetings; leading working groups; developing reports and specialized papers; reviewing and editing policies; manuals and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs); conducting briefings; and active participation in advising officials.
- The SME will advise SFSP officials on the creation of skills, abilities, procedures, and necessary tasks to be taught to newly appointed SFSP personnel at both the officer and enlisted levels
- In collaboration with their Saudi counterparts and the ICITAP ADC, ensure that Saudi personnel in their areas of operations receive appropriate training in the areas of field mentoring
- Report upward to the ICITAP Program Attaché, through the ADC
- Submit accurate and timely reports as required
- Any other tasks as may be directed
- Minimum Acceptable Experience Level:
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 15 years of law enforcement experience with progressively increasing supervisory responsibilities
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience serving as a field training officer with progressive greater program responsibilities to include supervisory roles in field training
- Minimum of 4 years of experience advising or training foreign law enforcement officials on police training, development or field training or similar program related topics
- FTO professional certification, through the National Association of Field Training Officers (NAFTO), a state Police Officers Standards and Training (POST) authority, federal agency or major metropolitan police department or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
- Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information.
- Education: : Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, homeland security, or related fields from a US Department of Education accredited institution is preferred. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- Security Vetting: Already possess a US Government issued security clearance or be able to obtain a favorable US Government clearance is required for the position. Must maintain eligibility at the required certification or clearance level for the duration of the contract. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Waiver – Moderate. Possession of a U.S. Passport.
- Language Skills: Satisfactory English proficiency to meet job requirements and to adhere and comply with safety, health, and security measures.
- Citizenship: Must be able to legally work in the United States without sponsorship. Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government issued security clearance. Possession of a valid U.S. Passport.
- Medical: Successfully complete medical fit for duty.
- Various language proficiencies, in addition to English are preferred;
- Experience supervising or managing FTO program(s) in law enforcement agencies with strong tourist-oriented police service operations requirements; or,
- Experience having organized or re-organized, budgeted, implemented and successfully sustained an FTO program.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Makkah Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com