Website Panda Retail Company – Savola Group
Are you looking for a Job at Panda Retail Company Savola Group in Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
To manage support services of Retail Store Inventory Management Applications, lead a team of Retail SIM and Store Back Office Applications Support, lead and deliver SIM Implementation, Rollout, integrate with Other ERP Projects. Implement standard SDLC/ITIL in managing development and support applications. Manage System integrators, consultants, support service providers, enhancements/upgrades/releases, business process re-engineering, requirements gathering,, deploy program changes/patches, maintain service tickets and MTTR, periodic DR drills, users and data access management, comply internal and external audit observations, lead SIT/UAT/Training as-and-when needed, manage retail application environments to ensure they are all in-sync. Maintain Data integrity and security and ensure all services provided within approved budget.
- Lead all merchandise applications support services L1-L2-L3 Support to ensure business retail applications services are up-and-running all the time.
- Manage support service contracts if services are outsourced to ensure L2/L3 support model is implemented whereas L1 is managed internally. Ensure service tickets managed and resolved and met SLA’s.
- Provide all possible support as SME in implementation of IT projects by taking part in full project cycle from scoping through to evaluation to implementation and Go Live in order to ensure that business IT projects are executed efficiently & meet business objectives to the right quality.
- Work systems evolution (implement, upgrade, change…) with senior management of Retail Applications and cross functions such as Integration and other integrated systems.
- Implement standard project management processes, tool & methodology by ensuring good architecture, scope, resource roles and clear deliverables are identified from initial stage up to post-implementation support
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines; track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary workflow, resource allocations, making alterations when necessary to meet expectations of business.
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverables; analyze financial and operational reports.
- Provide the necessary training, knowledge transfer and coaching to Store Inventory Operations Service Managers and Specialists working with him.
- Participate in executing regular customer satisfaction surveys across BUs and develop action plans to improve costumer’s IT experience in coordination with other IT functions
- Participate in developing and deploy IT policy to ensure company’s data and assets good utilization and safeguard.
- Periodically visit Stores to assess best utilization of systems and process and identify any potential gaps and opportunities to improve services.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Applications / Software Engineering / Information Systems or related fields
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 7+ years of strong IT Retail Store Inventory Application Support and/or Implementation experience
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management SIM preferably on latest V16 Integrated with Oracle Cloud Retail RMFCS, Manhattan WMS, IBM POS
- Strong technical knowledge of SIM in handling MPS Errors and RIB issues related to Integration between RMFCS-SIM and WMS-SIM
- Advanced Certifications (ITIL, COBIT, OCP, PMP etc.)
- Good Command in Oracle DB, PL/SQL / MS SQL, Batch, Scripts etc.
- Basic knowledge of Networks, OS Linux/Unix etc.
- Ability to support users, analyze requirements, develop solutions in a dynamic business environment.
- Work confidently within cross functional IT and Business teams
- Able to express ideas and presentations clearly and confidently in meetings
- Gathering information systematically and problem solving
- Able to act on initiative, identify opportunities and proactive in putting forward ideas and solutions
- Highly skilled in IT Service Management (Delivery and Support)
- People Management and Development/Mentor/Couch
Company: Panda Retail Company – Savola Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com