Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R120777, Job Location- SA-SA21-Riyadh
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
When it’s all about the details, we need you the most
They say “the devil is in the details” and we know why. It’s a devil of a problem when attention to detail is lacking. We value people who don’t take the little things for granted. You know that accuracy counts. Your precision and care set you apart. That’s why we would like to meet you.
The Planner/ Scheduler will work as part of the Project Controls team and will be responsible for implementing a schedule and earned value management across a selection of projects, in coordination with Project Managers and Engineering Leads. The main objective of this role is to help generate a project-wide reporting and analysis tool, which will serve as the benchmark for evaluating projects’ performance. In addition, the Planner may be required to provide support to proposals and/or construction projects with respect to planning and scheduling issues and the progress of the works.
The role Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field. Familiarity with various software used in the Project Controls Department, such as Microsoft Office.
- Establish the project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in coordination with the Project Manager
- Develop detailed schedules with resource/cost loading at the activity level.
- Develop and maintain detailed deliverable lists for each design project in coordination with Project/Engineering Manager.
- Implement a deliverable-based progress measurement model and coordinate with Leads to
- maintain periodic updates.
- Utilize Earned Value Management techniques to evaluate schedule and cost performance metrics.
- Maintain bi-weekly updates of Earned Value Analysis dashboard at the project and Sector level
- Construction Support: Review, check and evaluate Contractors’ schedule of works. Monitor the
- work progress, compare to the accepted program of work and report to the Project Manager
- Prepare weekly and/or monthly progress reports covering the status of construction projects.
- Proposal Support: Develop schedules in support of Parsons’ proposals for new pursuits
- Attend meetings (both internally and externally) and discuss/present schedule/progress related matters.
Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or related field and minimum of 18 years of experience in Planning/Scheduling, utilizing Primavera Project Management’P6′.
- Experience working on both design and construction projects is a must.
- Proven experience in utilization of Earned Value Management in performance analysis and reporting.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and managers
- Must be able to represent Parsons in front of clients in meetings/presentations
- Preferably have a minimum of 5 years experience in the gulf region.
- Must have excellent skills in utilizing MS Office application, especially Excel. Must be able to create and maintain complex spreadsheets, including the utilization of complex formulas
We’re powered by the group energy of collaboration
When we put our heads together, our thought processes build on each other to produce better solutions. If you enjoy expressing your ideas while respecting those of others, we invite you to add your voice to this exciting process. We credit the stimulating perspectives that keep us ahead to the diversity of our workforce. We welcome, include, and promote people of all backgrounds.
There’s no “sink or swim” mentality in our supportive environment
Our organization prides itself on how well we support one another. Whether you would appreciate some assistance in mastering a task, recognition for a job well done, or financial encouragement and reward, you will find it here. Our safe, supportive environment will bring out the best in you. We foster a culture of diversity and inclusion, where every person is respected, appreciated, and offered access to opportunity. We strive to take care of our staff and welcome your application today.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com