Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R122300, Job Location- SA-SA21-Riyadh
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
You know that better things can happen when people collaborate
You enjoy working with people, bouncing ideas off them and considering different, stimulating points of view. You’re inspired by the idea that any team member at any moment might spark an idea that leads to a smart solution. Your non-judgmental manner encourages open dialogue. We would like to meet you.
General description of the assignments: The Project monitoring and reporting Engineer will be working within the project management office and he shall perform all the necessary duties required by the client and our project manager within the scope specified by the contract. He will have the responsibility to monitor many projects within a certain region in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He will have the following major duties in minimum:
Duties And Responsibilities
- The overall progress of project
- Status of milestones and deliverables across the portfolio
- Project risks and progress on mitigating these risks
- Periodic reports (weekly, monthly, annual …etc.).
- KPI reports
- Analyse projects status and prepares reports highlighting all the potential risk and issues facing the project and suitable solutions.
- Assists in prioritizing projects as per Strategic Business Objectives
- Assist in the preparation and review of the requested budget for future projects.
- Follow up and ensure the application of projects governance and PMM
- Proper record keeping of all project database and update regularly.
- Gathering and documenting lessons learned and ensure sharing with all projects.
- Facilitate Team Collaboration and Communication
- Participate as one of the trainers in the training sessions for the client’s project managers, engineers, consultants and contractor related to the implementation of the National Water Company’s projects management manual “PMM”.
- Participate in the training sessions for the client’s project managers, engineers, consultants, and contractor related to the implementation of the professional management tools and procedures.
- Periodic evaluation for the contractors, consultants, and projects management staff.
- Prepare projects progress to follow up the dashboard and update it as requested
Qualification And Skills
- The ideal candidate should have a university degree in civil engineering or any other equivalent engineering discipline, fluency in both written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Preferably, PMP qualified.
- He shall have excellent report writing skills as well as excellent presentations
General professional experience: The expert should have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the management, supervision, planning of water and wastewater projects.
Our methods are tried and true, so you won’t have to “try” to do a great job
You’ll appreciate that our methods have yielded proven success over time. This knowledge will give you the green light to perform your job with the skill and confidence you prize in yourself. When you can trust the process, stress levels drop and productivity and job satisfaction go up, up, up. Diversity and inclusion in our workplace create an environment of fairness and respect where everyone has opportunities to grow. Join us.
We create memorable customer experiences that do the talking for us
It’s simple — or is it? We connect with our customers and do more for them than they would expect. What’s more, they can tell that we enjoy doing it. Are you responsive, empathetic, and ready to give back the best customer experience you’ve ever had? If you do, you will shine in our diverse, inclusive environment filled with vitality and opportunity.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org