Website Parsons Corporation
This Job Listing is about Parsons Corporation in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
We need our HSE Engineer to be versatile, experienced leading teams and who have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills. In this role, under the general direction of the Safety Manager, you will ensure that the safety plan reflects corporate policy and complies with the prevailing safety requirements for the region. On projects where there is no Senior Safety Specialist, you may assist senior construction site representative in the establishment and implementation of a job safety program.
- Administers job safety program; audits and inspects job site to detect and correct safety hazards.
- Monitors the safety performance of all construction operations in assigned job site areas with respect to one or more elements of SHARP Management and the Parsons Construction Safety & Health Manual.
- Performs accidents record analysis, and issues reports on a regularly scheduled basis.
- If certified in first aide and on small projects, may function as the first aid attendant, and/or may supervise first aid personnel in providing first aid care of occupationally injured or ill personnel.
- Conducts new hire safety orientation, daily safety huddles and weekly toolbox training.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety/Construction/engineering from a recognized institution
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience in construction supervision of major infrastructure projects
- With recognized Health and Safety education, certifications, license or trainings in UAE (e.g. NEBOSH, OSHA, First Aid, Fire Safety etc).
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and construction specifications and be thoroughly familiar with construction related processes related to area of assignment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diploma in environmental/loss prevention or any relevant engineering disciplines from an accredited university
- Prior experience working with a consultant is highly desirable
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A