Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R122539, Job Location- SA-SA21-Riyadh
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
You see the trees and the forest
What some may consider a small oversight can cause a major work problem. That’s why we need a keen observer like you who notes the out-of-place crack before it spreads into a disastrous gap. You have a meticulous work ethic, founded on attention to every element of a situation. We hold your skills in high esteem and can’t wait to hear from you.
We’re powered by the group energy of collaboration
When we put our heads together, our thought processes build on each other to produce better solutions. If you enjoy expressing your ideas while respecting those of others, we invite you to add your voice to this exciting process. We credit the stimulating perspectives that keep us ahead to the diversity of our workforce. We welcome, include, and promote people of all backgrounds.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for accurately measuring and pricing using Contract drawings, specifications and Bills of Quantities.
- Advise on contractual matters.
- Ensure completeness and validity of contractual requirements.
- Advice on Contractor’s resource allocation.
- Audit payments to Contractors.
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of valuations.
- Check and record measure of work done.
- Prepare variations and day-works.
- Monitor contracts final cost estimate.
- Maintain expenditure records.
- Review, negotiate and prepare claim settlements.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of his team.
- Prepare financial statements for monthly report.
- Perform other duties associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity or Building Surveying or Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant quantity surveying experience in large projects, with specific experience on high rise buildings.
- Knowledge of pre and post contract administration.
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
In our collaborative work culture, our most valuable resource is each other
Here, people work together, building on each other’s skills and experiences. In our diverse, inclusive environment, important ideas are often generated from the sharp minds and perspectives of people from different backgrounds. Be a part of this stimulating experience.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org