Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Medina, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R118343, Job Location- SA-SA22-Madinah
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Principal Contract Administrator
Through collaboration, you can turn good ideas into great outcomes
You’re a leader who believes that it often takes a variety of viewpoints to reach more informed outcomes. You’re energized by open dialogue and collaborative brainstorming, and you bring that enthusiasm to your team. We appreciate your ability to stimulate new thinking, knowing that different perspectives can lead to exciting outcomes for all. Let’s talk about how we can work together.
Major Activities Performed
Participates in post-award contract administration functions including fulfilling and meeting contract requirements, negotiations and contract administration. Supports and advises the Senior Resident Construction Manager (SRCM), Section Managers, and the Director of Construction in all legal matters and Royal Commission contractual matters to meet contractual compliance.
Reports directly to the Contract Administrator Supervisor. Provides support to the Senior Resident Construction Engineers in all contractual matters. Interfaces with SAPL and Royal Commission Construction Managers, and occasionally Royal Commission Senior Management in supporting legal and contractual positions and negotiates directly with senior Contractor personnel.
- Maintains a legal and contractual liaison between Contractor, SAPL and Royal Commission.
- Coordinates with Senior Resident Construction Manager and Resident Construction Engineers relating to field administration of contracts.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of legal and contractual documents such as; Letters of Instructions (LOIs), Contract Change Orders / Modifications, Insurance Documents, Sub-Contractor Approval packages, Certificate of Final Acceptance (COFA), and other legal or contractual packages as needed.
- Prepares and negotiates cost impacts and schedule changes with Contractor for contract Change Orders / Modifications – as a member of the Construction Negotiation Team
- Prepares contract initial and final acceptance, certificates of maintenance and coordinates contract closeout.
- Prepares and maintains records of activity and status of contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Reviews and assists in resolving and processing claims, back charges, invoices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Contract Administrator Supervisor.
We need managers who perform well when every moment counts
The heroes of a situation are the managers who can lead their teams to meet high pressure with high focus, high determination, and high productivity. If that’s you, you’re in high demand in our inclusive organization where our valued, diverse staff broadens our ability to find smart solutions.
Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science, or Law Degree
- Minimal ten (10+) years experience in contract administration, negotiation, or legal affairs. Mideast Experience is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English and effectively communicate in both spoken and written skills regarding contract issues.
- Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
We invite you to lead in our collaborative organization
We’re a dynamic organization that gets ahead by putting our heads together for stimulating collaborations. We’re looking for managers with ideas to share and the motivation to inspire others. Not a single mind or idea is unimportant here because the truth is, we cannot do without a single one of them and we don’t know where our best ideas will come from. The diversity of our staff makes brainstorming all the more productive, thanks to the perspectives they bring. It’s no wonder we’re committed to bringing diversity all the way to the top.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Medina, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org