Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Jīzān, Jizan, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R117410, Job Location- SA-SA17-Jazan
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
You help when needed, even before you’re asked
You realize that when co-workers need a little support, they often don’t want to ask. And so you step in with the spirit of camaraderie to get them past their obstacles. It’s just that mentoring comes naturally to you. Your empathetic style allows people to accept your help. You will be highly valued here.
Responsible for all assigned pre-award contract administration functions. Provide technical guidance in the contracts Department, including contract preparation, evaluation, negotiation and award of public works, operations & maintenance, consulting studies, design type contracts. Responsible for protecting JCPDI and Company interests in all contractual matters and ensuring JCPDI & Government Procurement Laws and policies & procedures are complied with as well as insuring legal and contractual compliance in all contractual matters.
Major Activities Performed
- Carry out the pre-award activities including pre-award schedules, and participates in the pre-award meetings, evaluation and negotiation process.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of legal and contractual documents such as; Request for Proposal (RFP) and other legal or contractual packages.
- Perform all contracting and administrative matters.
- Review Contract Administration Work for correctness and policy and procedural compliance.
- Responsible for applying all applicable procedures.
- Reviews submittal to the JCPDI to ensure policy and procedural compliance in contract actions, coordinates with the Contracting Section.
- Advises on new and revised policies and procedures and reviews and assists in resolving contract modifications or claims.
- Recommends changes contract policy and procedures to improve efficiency and advises appropriate Manager on contractual matters.
- Prepare Notice of Awards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Section Manager or Director of Contract Department.
We want to attract people who are not shy about being called winners
You’re driven to accomplish what you know you can do and will not accept any less. Here, you’ll enjoy sharpening your competitive edge and your drive to achieve. It’s an adrenaline rush to be part of our culture, among confident, competent people who believe in themselves and go for the gold. The diverse backgrounds of our staff add exciting perspectives to every facet of our work. Sound right for you? Let’s do this.
Experience And Qualifications
- Candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law, (or other related field) from an accredited college or university.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in pre-award contract administration, procurement with emphasis on pre-contract formation, negotiation and administration activities which includes public works, operation & maintenance, consulting studies, design and large value infrastructure type construction contracts.
- Experience must include good knowledge of Government Procurement Law, procedures and full range of public bidding activities, formulation of Bid Documents, responding to bidder questions, issuing addendums, Bid Evaluation, Cost/Price Analysis, leading meetings and negotiation for award.
- Candidate should have strong Arabic and English Languages writing, reading, and speaking and effectively communicate regarding contracts issues.
- Must have excellent writing skills attention to details and accuracy in work.
- Must also be computer literate and skilled in the use of: MS Office, (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point) for word processing and presentation of spreadsheets and use of other analytical software tools.
We do our best when we compete, and so do you
We love to win. And that spirit has won us our success. We cultivate a competitive spirit by inspiring good-natured rivalry among peers. Our staff is a diverse, yet harmonious mix of skilled individuals from different backgrounds. And although we compete, we never forget that we’re all on the same team, with the same golden opportunities for all. If you have a taste for triumph and a desire to accomplish great things, you’ll thrive here.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jīzān, Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com