Website Parsons Corporation
This Job Listing is about Parsons Corporation in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Are you a creative graphic designer that gravitates toward engineering, environmental, construction or architecture related projects? Parsons is seeking a Graphic Designer who has interest in designing and preparing moderately complex art and copy layouts utilizing client standards and formats.
You may work directly with the client and our technical team to review artwork, text, and other materials submitted for inclusion in assigned documents. You will design and produce reproduction ready and internet formatted graphics that may include project updates, newsletters, brochures, meeting notifications, presentations, charts, tables, sketches, posters and signs. Your ability to convey purpose and intent of infrastructure concepts via graphic representation, as well as a professional and respectful demeanor will be keys to your success.
- Associate’s or equivalent degree in Graphic Design or certificate of completion from an accredited design/graphics course (or equivalent) is preferred
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Proven ability to visually depict accurate information and project concepts when developing graphics and creating presentations
- Technical competent in software such as 3D Max, Rhino, Adobe CS4, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, AfterEffects and Microsoft
- Familiarity and interest in engineering, environmental, construction or architecture projects
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A