This Job Listing is about PayJoy in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
PayJoy is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping a billion people around the world step into the modern financial system for the first time and supporting them on a path to financial success. Founded in 2015, PayJoy’s “secret sauce” technology turns a smartphone into collateral to jumpstart unbanked consumers into the credit system. We reached profitability in 2020 and are growing 3x annually, reaching 4 million happy customers and over a billion dollars of sales in 2022.
We are looking to hire a Customer Experience Supervisor to coach our staff to deliver exceptional customer service. This role will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. You will play a collaborative role in growing, implementing and supervising processes.
To ensure success you need to employ prudence and tact in interacting with others and be focused on customer and staff retention. Preferred candidates are able to perform to a high level of accuracy and are meticulous and organized.
- Oversee and assess customer experience staff activities and provide them with regular performance-related feedback
- Strategize and monitor daily activities of customer service operations
- Assist customer experience staff with duties where required
- Train staff in areas of customer service and company policies
- Investigate and solve customer service complaints
- Assist with the development and implementation of service policies and explain these to staff and customers
- Maintain documentation pertaining to customer service department activities
- Perform additional duties where needed
- Previous experience working as an agent and supervising experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated excellent QA
- Microsoft Office knowledge mandatory
- Strong people and communication skills
- Available to work 6 days a week
- Medical insurance: May expense up to R9,360 per month (on condition that you have a medical plan in place)
- Retirement: 3% of monthly salary (on condition that you have a retirement plan in place)
- Company holidays, 15 days of vacation (20 at 3rd year) and statutory sick leave
- Annual fitness benefit (R7,500), professional development benefit (R30,000) and international travel benefit (R30,000)
PayJoy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Finance for the next billion * Ownership * Break Through Walls * Live Communication * Transparency & Directness * Focus on Scale * Work-Life Balance * Embrace Diversity * Speed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A