Are you looking for a Job at PepsiCo in Abha, ‘Asir, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Auto req ID: 253698BR
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Food Limited and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
Supervise the overall functions of the Warehouse and ensure it complies with contractual terms and well-maintained equipment to provide services to Sales and to be coordination point between all Functions and service provider. Periodic KPI tracking, Inventory reconciliation, processing Sales Orders, Sales Returns, Inbound shipments as per SLA and ensuring timely order dispatches & follow up on receiving POD’s from 3PL will be his daily tasks.
- Submission/upload daily sales orders to 3PL system before cutoff time.
- Monitor inbound shipments to meet offloading limit as per SLA & coordinate with freight team and 3PL operations team to avoid Freight detention.
- Review Daily Dispatch Plan to ensure order deliveries are as per SLA and to maintain good customer service level
- Follow-up on Pending Orders with 3PL transportation and Sales team.
- Ensure all the daily and monthly reports including WH KPI / Slow moving / POS are issued accurately and in time.
- Follow-up on the shift / warehouse activities if it is followed according to SLA & contract terms.
- Convey all information of new SKUs / Marketing promotions to sales team.
- Issue accurate reports on slow / Non-moving inventories and ensure it is issued according to FEFO guidelines or to an agreed liquidation plan.
- Creation of 3PL Service PO’s, processing service GRN on a monthly/periodic basis.
- Review monthly 3PL service invoice and submit to Finance to processing payment.
- Coordinate with 3PL service provider & customer service supervisor to receive All POD / Invoice acknowledgment.
- Track 3PL KPI reports and reason out any deviation from the targets and take appropriate measures to avoid errors.
- Ensure all required equipment is available and follow up with 3PL for maintenance schedule.
- Track freshness of products by making sure that all FEFO procedures are followed by 3PL and scrapping of expired product in time and with proper documentation.
- Follow-up on the Inventory process tracking, physical count and reporting of inventory variance and stock updating with 3PL Action.
- Ensure all Food Safety standards are followed by 3PL team in coordination with Food Safety Supervisors.
- Stock in Transit should be monitored regularly and cleared in coordination with shipping Plant /DC.
- All Incidents should be reported in time and with correct documentation to EHS team.
- Supervise Sales Returns and ensure it is verified and inventory updated on daily basis.
- Knowledge of ERP system to perform the warehouse transactions.
- Supervise stales receiving from market as per stale policy.
- Minimum Five years in supply chain role with experience in cross-functional positions preferably in FMCG business. Additional experience in a Food manufacturing based organization, allowing the candidate to apply solutions across the whole supply chain is an advantage
- Holding a degree in Commerce, Finance or Technical studies.
- Qualification in supply chain / warehousing management
- A self-motivated and leader ship person with the ability to identify, initiate and implement corrective actions.
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Apply flexible thinking while problem solving in a systematic manner.
- Broad planning and cross-functional understanding.
- Good English (spoken and written) is a must.
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abha, ‘Asir, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com