Website Liftoff Mobile
This Job Listing is about Liftoff Mobile in England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers and game developers scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
With a suite of solutions including Vungle, JetFuel and GameRefinery, Liftoff supports over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries, including gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, entertainment and more. Liftoff is proud to be a long-term partner to leading advertisers and app publishers since 2012. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a growing global presence with offices around the world.
As a Product Specialist at Liftoff, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our business: you’ll own execution and stakeholder management of a critical function in the R&D organization of the company. We are a data driven organization with massive amounts of performance, experimentation and external data to analyze and derive insights from. Data analysis is at the core to the evolution of our product roadmap and our success as a company.
This role is eligible to work out of any of our below North America office locations, from the London office in the UK, or is eligible for full-time remote work in one of our entities.
US office locations: Redwood City (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
Additionally, Liftoff recently announced approved North American locations from which some employees may request to work from any city and county: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Massachusetts, Missouri, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah and Washington in the US, and Canada.
You’ll find this role exciting because it is:
- High impact – Enormous scale of data and a rapidly evolving market mean tons of interesting questions to ask and answer, and huge impact as a result
- Optimized for growth – You’ll be responsible for driving product & process improvements through data. You’ll wear many hats and work with high achieving and experienced colleagues to challenge and optimize core product initiatives.
- Cross-collaboration – Data is at the very core of our product. Our entire business depends on how smart we can evolve our products to be. You and your team will get to work closely with stakeholders across our business, from engineers and product managers to executives and account managers, answering critical business questions and offering novel insights to drive new growth.
- Experimentation and innovation – Part of this role requires the team to be a driving force in the creation and setup of custom experimentation to help “beat the algorithm” or unlock new areas of product innovation.
- Problem-solve across our entire business; identify opportunities to improve customer performance through creative, proactive solutions
- Execute experimentation within Liftoff’s proprietary systems to establish or create best practices and influence the enhancement of the tooling and products
- Create and present training materials for internal teams
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including engineering and product managers as well as account managers and commercial leaders, to execute on product launches, untangle performance bottlenecks, and proactively identify new opportunities for growth
- Experience in the ad technology industry
- 2+ years of experience in an IC Ad Operations, Analytics, or Project Management role
- Experience supporting a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in particular the ability to present data with concision and clarity to a range of audiences
- Ability to cross collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Passion for helping teammates grow and building a great company!
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.
Company: Liftoff Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A