This Job Listing is about Mach49 in Washington, DC 2022
REQ ID 234
Mach49 is the Growth Incubator for Global Businesses.
We are 100% focused on execution helping companies Disrupting InsideOut™ and Disrupting OutsideIn™ to drive meaningful, sustainable growth for their companies, their people, their communities, and the world. Together with our clients we….
- Launch Ventures leveraging the client’s talent, customers, assets, core competencies to ideate, incubate, accelerate, and scale disruptive new ventures
- Build Incubators that develop client team capability (not dependency) and enable our customers to drive growth for years to come (without us)
- Do Corporate Venture Investing and Partnering with the discipline embraced by top-tier Venture Capitalists
- Bring the Silicon Valley Inside building an internal ecosystem equipped to seize the Mothership advantage and beat the startups at their own game.
If you are a proactive and flexible leader who is unafraid of navigating a fast-paced environment and can make sense of incoming information quickly while driving projects forward, we want to talk to you.
As Program Manager you will develop and manage systems that enable on-time milestone delivery, timely stakeholder insight, and impeccable work product development. You will work with internal teams to build and own the Client Stakeholder Map as well as the CRM system for client and prospect communication. You will effectively drive alignment between clients and internal teams on potential and in-flight programs. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing internal teams across programs to guarantee work product quality and client satisfaction.
- Collecting, analyzing, and communicating actionable data to stakeholders across multiple workstreams.
- Drafting and managing proposal submissions, and then monitoring and auditing milestone billing notifications to finance and clients.
- Anticipating roadblocks, devising solutions, and working with teams to manage risk and ensure program success.
- Creating, managing, and owning program dashboards and calendars, and providing updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluating, assessing, and iterating program management systems to optimize for efficiency and desired outcomes.
- Capturing requirements, outlining dependencies, and driving project development across the organization.
- Serving as a primary source of communications for and between the client and the team.
- Owning collection, analysis, and communication of quarterly reporting data across multiple workstreams.
You could be a good fit for the role if you have at least 5-7 years of experience and you are able to demonstrate:
- You embrace dynamic development environments and pivot to enable teams to succeed.
- Meticulous approach to deliverables. Everyone claims they’re detail-oriented, but you take it to the next level. You are methodical, and the processes you utilize ensure there are no inconsistencies in the final product.
- Strategic analysis. You not only understand the data, but you use it to improve the programs you manage, anticipate and neutralizing roadblocks before they occur. You are an outstanding problem solver who can shift from the details to the big picture.
- You’re no stranger to tight turnarounds or having to juggle multiple tasks. You know how to adapt your working style and process to the situation at-hand, and you never drop the ball or miss a deadline.
- Organization. You are a systemic thinker who can bring clarity to a sea of ambiguity. You understand how best to apply the right tools and strategies at the right time.
- Excellent communication skills. You have superb writing and editing skills and the proven ability to tell a story with data that drives teams to decisions. You can communicate complex topics clearly and speak confidently to executive level audiences.
- Leadership. You can motivate and inspire collaboration among team members across multiple workstreams.
- Global perspective. You can effectively work cross-culturally in support of business goals across all levels of the organization.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Extensive client relationship management experience
- Previous experience working at a fast-growing company
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in multiple project management strategies and tools
- Fluency in Asana, Miro, Airtable, G-Suite, Box, Keynote and PowerPoint preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- A willingness to do what it takes to make Mach49 and client teams successful – there is no job too big or too small
This is a full time, remote opportunity. Monthly travel will be required.
We require background and reference checks, and when and where allowable that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and that all associates, clients, and guests who choose to attend in-person Mach49 events provide proof of vaccination and follow local requirements and mask mandates. Working together, we can protect our global community.
Mach49 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re building a diverse, inclusive, empathetic community where every one of us belongs. A place — not just a workplace — that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
Physical requirements include ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms, to listen and hear and/or read on and through electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: N/A