This Job Listing is about Hays in MiltonKeynes,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your new role
Our client, require a Project Co-Ordinator who will be responsible for scheduling and co-ordinating site migrations. you will need prior experience co-ordinating migrations and organising migration specialists and site visits.
You will be responsible for;
- Working with Operational teams to update Work Instructions, aligned to the SOPs.
- Preparation, co-ordination and on-going management of training matrix and plans for all operational teams
- Multi-skilling of operational processes (e.g. Goods Receiving, Picking, Despatch)
- Organising meetings
- Preparing communications
- Attending Project Review meetings to capture meeting notes and actions. Ensure actions are following up and provide updates at subsequent meetings.
- Ownership of some Project Tasks
- Support in the tracking of Project Tasks
What You’ll Get In Return
In return you’ll receive a competitive day rate and ongoing contract.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4304879
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: MiltonKeynes,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A