Website PwC Middle East
This Job Listing is about PwC Middle East in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique team of sector specialists. We work across the government and private sectors to transform education across the region, delivering strategic and operational projects which make a difference. Our clients include policy makers, regulators, education and training providers, sector bodies and investors who come to us to provide best in class advice and support to achieve their objectives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
The Middle East Education Practice is looking for a Senior Manager to support the expansion of our practice across the Middle East. As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Building a capable Education team, under the guidance and oversight of the Middle East Education leadership.
- Establishing effective client relationships with key client organizations, across both the government and industrial markets.
- Identifying and shaping opportunities for projects in the Middle East Education practice.
- Delivering quality solutions to clients across the Education environment in KSA.
- Upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Proven track record in the delivery of Education and skills projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where the project requirements dictate.
- Experience in working with government entities, schools, universities and professional organizations.
- Previous (current preferable) experience working in the Middle East, with proven capability of building relationships and teams in the Middle East cultural environment.
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic (preferable) and English.
- Big 4 or leading strategy house experience with proven sales capability.
- Proven leadership capabilities for both direct reporting personnel and wider project teams.
- Proven experience of building teams, with ability to develop and implement market expansion strategies.
- Masters or MBA
Years Of Experience
- 8-12 years of experience in management consulting environment
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A