Website PwC Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at PwC Middle East in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Members experience front
· All customers to be greeted professionally, treated equally, receive exceptional and consistent service, feel valued and comfortable in their environment.
· Holds a positive attitude towards all customers and is resourceful in finding resolutions and supporting queries.
· Proactively collect feedback from members, document and share it. Ensure the correct action is taken to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Proactively engage people in exercise and activity is at the heart of everything you do.
· Brand awareness creation, always go the extra mile to engage customers.
· Attend all customer calls and identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
· Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with members and the CORE team.
· Build a value for money culture amongst members and the CORE team.
· Customer education about the standards, rules, and regulation inside the club.
· “Be Backs” and prospect management is consistently followed up within 48 hours.
· Calls are delivered according to the SOP, with energy and enthusiasm.
· Membership administration is carried out efficiently and with attention to detail.
· Participation in all marketing and community building activities.
Business Parameter according to CORE Essentials
· Well presented, courteous and proactive in his/her duties.
· Good understanding of CRM and booking system.
· Have a full understanding of CORE products and processes.
· Have a full understanding of the department structure and polices.
· Details of all prospects to be promptly submitted to the system and to the prospects file with 100% accuracy, keeping the confidentiality of the members’ data.
· Have a thorough understanding of the membership tiers, payment options, polices and terms & conditions.
· Maintain daily operations including opening, operating, and closing procedures. Consistently fill in the reception and reservation checklists.
· Confirmation of all booked appointments.
· Control entry into all areas by restricting all unauthorized individuals.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions are taken.
· Ensure all members go through all communication plans and the steps of the member journey effectively to maximize the results and keep them engaged.
Company: PwC Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com