Website PwC Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at PwC Middle East in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Cost Controller to join our team at Banyan Tree.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- To check and establish the purchasing specifications, to spot check quality, price and service of purveyors and market
- To supervise the receiving, storing and issuing procedures and supervises storeroom and personnel and premises for proper recording, storing, inventory turnover
- To check for waste, pilferage, proper utilization of food and beverage in production (kitchen) and bars
- To report total food & beverage cost percentage on daily basis, to make food cost and beverage reports and beverage cost report, to take bar inventory, and controls potentials
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Creativity, Stress Management, Self-Development, Listening and Oral Skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to delegate and organize work flow
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Leadership skills
- Managing, training and instructing skills
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with hotel operating systems ( Opera PMS- POS- SUN GFS back of house)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a 5 star Hotel or Resort and in a similar role.
- Luxury hotel or resort background preferred
- Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: PwC Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org