Website SJ Mobilita
This Job Listing is about SJ Mobilita in Paris, Île-de-France, France 2022
We have an opening for a Remote Quality Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years
- QA support for an end-to-end product or feature development, including contributing to the acceptance criteria, assessing and flagging risks
- All forms of testing (integration, acceptance, exploratory),
- Improving automation coverage
- Educating teams to architect their code in a way to make it more testable
- Training developers and product owners on efficient testing techniques
- Analysing incidents and creating tests to prevent recurrences in the future
- Develop, implement and monitor quality metrics and communicate status/progress
- Proactively investigate, identify, and implement best-in-class global QA practices. Lead and support test method validations plans/protocols and reports. Improving manual and automation coverage with visibility of testing results for the product(s).
- Improve overall quality outcomes through improvements in testing and process improvements.
- Testing requirements documented in the test management tool from the TRS or Confluence pagefrom the product team
- Embed QA in the organisation, from requirements gathering, planning and implementation QA and software testing all the way to product delivery.
Company: SJ Mobilita
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Application Deadline: N/A