Are you looking for a Job at Quant in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Leadership Received From (directly)
Front Office Manager
Leadership Received From (indirectly)
Director of Quality & Guest Experience
Front Office – Manager – Security Manager
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Front Office Manager, and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service, and handling the complaints to ensure the passionate & hospitality for our guests, in order to maximize organizational profitability and guest satisfaction in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
- Must be thoroughly familiar and follow all Mövenpick corporate and local Operational Standards and to assure guest satisfaction in absence of the General Manager and the Head of Departments. Must assist all the employees during the night shift in the accomplishment of their objectives, must assist in accomplish obligations and goals as outlined below.
- Takes responsibility for any emergency situation that might occur at night
- Takes responsibility for any guest complaint during his shift
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Review and update the Logbook.
- Be smart, well-groomed and maintain a friendly and cheerful disposition all the times.
- Report regularly on happenings to FOM and GM.
- Guests should not be kept waiting.
- Maintain associate relations.
- Resolve complaints.
- Handle the disputes.
- Ensure the services are up to the required standard.
- Smooth check-in / check-out procedures for the hotel and the residences component.
- Co-operation with hotel’s Departments Housekeeping, Engineering, F&B etc.
- Hotel tour as per list.
- Check hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups and VIPs.
- Perform as per OSM Standards and in line with the 7 key issues and 4 corner stones.
- Be fully aware of the Talk of the Walk for the day
- Proper grooming at all times
- Attend training classes as per schedule
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- Direct and co-ordinate various services related to night operations as required.
- Ensures prompt, courteous and accurate service to all guests to maximize customer satisfaction to exceed TrustYou targets.
- Assure safety and security of the guests, visitors, employees and protects the property by working closely with hotel’s security personnel.
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system.
- Prepare and send night reports on time HODs and & GM, ensure accurate and detailed Hotel and Residences duty log, as well as any incident that may accrue overnight shift.
- Ensures adherence to company and hotel policies by all departmental employees.
- Ensures an effective handover of nights activities to the FOM.
- Ensure working closely with the Night Auditor, changing PMS business date on time, and resolve all pending issues and errors before changing business date.
- Ensure panic report is printed and filed every 2 hours (or at least twice a shift).
- Meet and greet all RIPs & MIPs on the arrival and departure during the night
- Check the no-shows and ensure all no-shows are guaranteed and chargeable.
- Pre-assign rooms for early arrival for the next day, coordinate with Housekeeping to ensure rooms are ready on arrivals.
- Establish, promote and maintain good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations
- Call General Manager and concerned HOD’s without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary or death that has occurred on the premises.
- Calls Hotel Doctor, Security in case of guest accident and reported according.
- Handle all employees’ accident as per hotel policy.
- Ensures hotel’s employees grooming & appearance standards are met.
- Handles government officials, press, etc. during the night and report it accordingly.
- Familiarity with all Front Desk and Cashiering functions.
- Handles turn-away guests. (Book out)
- Open stores in case of emergencies.
- Authorize payments in case of emergencies.
- Co-ordination and information with the all departments.
- Ensures all staff is thoroughly familiar with the Hotel’s emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may accrue.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Assumes responsibility of Duty Manager when scheduled to do so.
- Assist in Task Force Teams for new openings. (if asked)
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com