Website Quiet Loud
This Job Listing is about Quiet Loud in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are an event-tech startup working actively to disrupt the market with our innovative solutions. We are currently operating in stealth mode and are working to launch in the UAE within this year. With an amazing multi-national team already onboard, we are looking for the next superstar to join us and help solve customer problems.
We are looking for a curious, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual with proven event planning and management skills, great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while prioritizing the big actions to deliver a fantastic customer experience. You are an excellent communicator and can confidently engage with our vendor partners and customers to seamlessly execute events of varying complexity. You don’t just enjoy working in an unstructured environment but thrive in it and are flexible in your approach to change course as the market dynamics or business strategy requires.
- Manage the design, planning and execution of projects including corporate and personal events of different sizes.
- Facilitate logistics for all events such as sourcing vendors, venue preparation, catering & services arrangement, entertainment, equipment, décor etc. by coordinating remotely and being present on site to enable effective execution.
- Build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry participants to creatively curate events best fitting the local market.
- Schedule, coordinate and clearly communicate between internal team members, clients, and outside organizations/consultants.
- Work closely with the team to evaluate, develop and estimate costs and timelines against concepts, designs, goals etc.
- Manage simultaneous projects and/or tasks in various stages of a project lifecycle; potentially report into multiple supervisors at a time.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and client meetings; coordinate logistical needs for meetings and presentations.
- Research, source, and secure vendors/partners/permits and negotiate contracts and pay terms.
- Actively track events and troubleshoot any issues that arise on the event day.
- Manage and track event budgets and ensure client priorities and experience are maintained throughout the design and execution.
- Develop and build relationships with clients to enable repeat business.
- Respond to enquiries by both existing and new clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on event projects, travel to site inspections and efficiently project manage events.
- Support the Marketing function to define and create appropriate client appreciation, in order to enhance brand awareness and generate more business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience in planning and execution of events of varied size (small to large).
- Fluency in English.
- Passion for working in an unstructured startup environment and willingness to wear multiple hats and build solutions from grounds up.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an ability to simply explain complex concepts.
- Ability to join immediately.
- Master’s Degree in Event Planning and Management.
- Advanced analytical skills and experience with Excel, Tableau etc.
- Fluency in Arabic and French.
Company: Quiet Loud
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A