Website Radisson Hotel Group
This Job Listing is about Radisson Hotel Group in Ajman, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Are you our missing ingredient? Is cooking the spice of your life? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors to cook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Commis II, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Commis II:
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Commis II:
- 2 years of Experience in Main kitchen
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication skills
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman has stylish interiors, a wide array of restaurants and bars, and service-minded team with Yes I Can! attitude. Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman is one of the latest jewels in the Northern Emirates, with 148 elegant rooms all equipped with Apple TV connectivity, and a signature restaurant: Filini – simply cooked Italian food crafted from carefully chosen ingredients.
Relaxation and rejuvenation are never far away with our elegant spa facilities having private massage rooms and a temperature controlled swimming pool. Guests can enjoy the turquoise waters of Ajman with our shuttle service to our private off-site white sandy beach.
The hotel also features 4 meeting rooms and a large ballroom perfect for stylishly sophisticated solutions for memorable and successful meetings, wedding and events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ajman, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A