Website Red Hat
Are you looking for a Job at Red Hat in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Personal Assistant to Executive Office
Leadership Received From (directly)
Leadership received from (indirectly):
Heads of Department
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- The Administration Assistant position takes the overall responsibility for performing secretarial and office duties (answering phones, receiving mail and deliveries, filing, scheduling, channeling information, word-processing, etc.) for the General Manager and will assist the HOD’s with secretarial duties if possible.
- She/he will be responsible for translating Arabic and English Documents for the Executive Office.
- She/he will be the first point of contact for all guests coming into the office and will assist them accordingly
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of dealing with Office software Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and basic knowledge of Excel.
- Establishment of proper business correspondence, memoranda, reports and forms, including those of confidential nature.
- Maintaining a filing system for diverse data, memorandums and correspondence:
- on the PC’s hard disk
- within filing system GM’s office
- Familiar with the major relevant Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Operational Standards relevant to her/his area of responsibility as well as the local/domestic policies and procedures and consider them within her/his daily scope of work.
- Sees to proper handling, use and maintenance of office equipment and supplies; sees to cleanliness and maintenance of own area and GM’s office.
- Establishes in co-ordination with the General Manager the monthly planning of the Department Heads duties.
- In absence of the General Manager establishes in form of short notes daily reports about major happenings in the hotel for his information.
- She/he establishes and/or adheres to a proper filing system within her/his office according to the General Manager.
- Establishment of minutes of meetings and transcribes dictation from GM.
- Answering and channeling phone calls, arranging and reminding appointments for GM.
- Receives and screens office callers and visitors schedules and sets up appointments.
- Receives opens and sorts all incoming mail; dispatches outgoing mail.
- Performs duties common to all Department Heads and other duties as may be assigned.
- Administers the distribution, filing and necessary information flow of the Duty Manager Reports.
- Administers the gathering of data in order to establish weekly attendance forecast for Department Heads; working and days off for GM’s overview.
- Administers the gathering of data in order to timely establish the yearly vacation plan for Leadership team; Does necessary corrections if needed and informs the GM on changes.
- F&B menus etc. to be established on regular basis when needed with decent layout.
- In-house Guest Letter to be established on regular basis with Rooms Division / F&B Manager.
- Diverse lay-outs which goes in front of the guest.
- Makes sure that all policies and memos are channeled through her office in order to check the “copies to” and to inform the necessary departments if not already made.
- Keeps trace for daily briefings re. Follow-up and important information; to be prepared for the GM.
- Makes on regular basis proposals to General Manager about new ideas, internal problems, etc.
- Regarding the proper information flow he/she is familiar with the organization chart of the hotel and the relevant flow of information.
- Is familiar with all related company Corp. Design (CD) matters (frames, fonts, logos, etc.).
- This section notes any paperwork, tracking or reports the individual would be responsible for (e.g. daily float count, petty cash)
- Internal: Work in harmony with members of the Executive Committee, Information flow to GM
- External: Owners Office, Clients of the hotel, Head and Regional Offices
- Materials: All related material concerning her office, including machines, administrative & operating supply, etc.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Company: Red Hat
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org