Website Robert Half
Are you looking for a Job at Robert Half in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Robert Half are working with a large and well-established manufacturing business headquartered in Riyadh. We are looking for an experienced Network & Communications Team Lead to ensure strong network connectivity (LAN, WAN) internally within the business and for external customers.
Main Tasks Include
- Day to day activities: Co-ordinate and manage the daily team activities.
- Plan, design and help the networking team establish and maintain the network knowing the requirements of the organization.
- Plan the budget for network, recommend proper software and hardware for networking
- Ensuring all devices are configured as per baseline standards.
- Working with top management to Identify potential areas of improvement.
- Participate in strategic objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads.
- Enforce, maintain, and document compliance ensuring maximum uptime and performance with all established standards for the data center systems.
- Monthly executive summary of the SLA measurement, program achievements and root cause analysis when SLA targets are not achieved.
- Supporting team to Identifies faults, raise trouble tickets and provides resolution of complex problem.
- Training and sharing the knowledge between staff.
- Assist the team where required by actively working on technical issues
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to rollout new technologies enhance security operations.
- Project management: Preparing the Project charters, site survey, follow up the projects and allocating the resources.
- Manage external support agreements and coordination with vendors.
- Manage new required passive scope and incusing design and documentation.
- Continually focus efforts on automation of the Network Operation Centre.
- Ensure the effective delivery of changes to infrastructure and platform within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure environment availability and support the infrastructure to enable test and production deployments of application releases.
- Proactively identifying improvements both internally and with 3rd party suppliers to enhance service provision.
- Manage infrastructure suppliers to ensure availability, architectural and security adherence to company/department policy.
- Ensuring that maintenance of the network infrastructure is carried out in a timely and accurate fashion by the team.
- Perform diagnostic analysis of the network system, identify network problems and outages, and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken.
- Internal – CIO, Technology & Operations Executive Manager, Information Security & Governance Officer, Business Customers
- External – Vendors (Cisco), Fortinet, Bluecoat, Citrix and External consultants.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems
- Minimum Experience: (10) Years
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE Routing and Switching)
- Expertise in leading teams, people, and processes
- Sound knowledge in IT service management and delivery based on ITIL service management standards, supporting innovation, and managing change.
- Advanced knowledge of large-scale LAN/WAN switching and routing implementation and operation
- Excellent leadership, management, and motivational skills
- Ability to identify critical IT issues and propose viable solutions.
- Ability to manage, coach, mentor and train a team of network engineers.
Salary And Benefits
Up to 35k SAR (basic, housing, transport) + wider company benefits
Company: Robert Half
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org