Website Royal BAM Group nv
This Job Listing is about Royal BAM Group nv in West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM recognises the need to constantly adapt to technological advances. Construction today is significantly different to how it was just ten years ago. Advances in technology, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, increased connectivity, sensors and automation are constantly enhancing engineering. The data captured across all phases of our projects and how we leverage the value to improve our business is a core component of our strategy – Building a sustainable tomorrow. We need the best and brightest minds to make our data driven business a reality!
What BAM needs people who have a passion for data and artificial intelligence, who understand how it can be applied to help us change this industry into one fit for the future. Want to be a part of this exciting change?
Provide support to develop data driven solutions using analytics and artificial intelligence for projects across BAM. The role will focus on supporting the collection, storage, and analysis of data to drive efficiencies and achieve the best project outcomes. Training and support will be given for each area of responsibility in addition to that received as part of the academic course of study. You will be assigned a mentor who can provide the ‘on the job’ support and guidance as you develop into the role.
- Assist in the provision of data analytics outcomes, identifying trends and recommending areas for improvements.
- Support the use of digital site data capture systems in accordance with the project specification and in compliance with BAM procedures.
- Provide training and technical support in the use of technology to site teams.
- Stay abreast of industry developments identifying new innovative technologies that could add value to existing workflows.
Who are we looking for?
- Excited by the potential of technology
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Due to nature of our business, apprentices must be willing to travel and where required stay from home, however, we do work with staff to try and provide flexible working solutions
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 (C) and above
- 2 x A-levels or relevant level 3 qualification
Who are we?
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We’re on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.
Our recruitment process, what you need to know?
If we like the look of your application you will be invited to an interview or assessment centre during summer 2022. Successful candidates will start September/October 2022.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we will not be able to provide specific feedback to every candidate.
Company: Royal BAM Group nv
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A