Website Sabbar | صبّار
This Job Listing is about Sabbar in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We’re hunting for the next generation of product people 🤺! In this internship, you’ll take a tour of all the functions within our product team and you get to discover yourself whether you’re into, product management, product design, data analytics, or business analysis.
You will be working directly with the founders on shaping our products strategy and seeing your work come to life by launching it to users and assessing its impact of it, and then continuously improving it 🚀
This internship is of 6-month duration and it would be paid. You are going to learn and learn a lot about developing products. By the end of this internship, you’d be able to jump-start your career.
- Requirements Engineering: analyze, write, and maintain product requirements including providing flowcharts and writing possible use cases for every feature.
- Research: Conduct research about our users, the market, competitors, and technical solutions. This includes user interviews, theoretical research, making sense of our data, etc.
- Collaboration with the Engineering Team: Collaborate with the engineering team to find solutions and build a user story, in addition to supporting the engineering team on a day-to-day basis (Design hand-off, clarifying requirements, etc.), attending and running agile meetings.
- UX/UI Design: design a beautiful user experience for our products in addition to testing design prototypes on users and gathering feedback, conducting usability testing on existing features.
- Reports & Insights: generating reports and insights from our data, usability sessions, etc., and presenting findings to the team to improve our products.
No worries, you’ll be mentored throughout the process by an expert who will be responsible for your growth and development. You just have to be passionate and hungry enough to sustain your personal and professional growth with us. 💪
Do you have what it takes?
- Previous practical experience in coding & software development (University, training, or side projects)
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good knowledge of different software development domains (Mobile development, Backend development, Frontend development, etc.)
- Knowledge of database design (SQL or NoSQL)
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication (Specially written communication) (Both English & Arabic)
- Knowledge in UX/UI design preferably with practical experience (University, training, or a personal portfolio)
- Academic background in software engineering, computer science, or related fields.
- An excellent listener. Our customers and users need to be always heard.
- A Plus ➕:
- Excellent planner
- Highly organized
If you got the above along with an entrepreneurial, hustling, and energetic spirit, we need you to spread #دوام_الشيوخ to the community of Saudi Arabia and help our customers hire easier and faster 🧡
Sabbar is a tech startup aspiring to solve the pain of recruitment in the retail & service industry across MENA. We love to create products to help our job seekers find the job they love, match them with employers, and allow them to earn an additional income with ease. We believe a job can change a life and that helps us to wake up with less than 10 snoozes in the morning.
In Sabbar, you are expected to go grow by taking full ownership and dirtying your hands with the real work. We use the latest tech software solutions, basically, the things you wish were taught in school. Expect to make a lot of experiments throughout your internship, so you have to be ready to fail. And through this roller-coaster of hustling, we make sure to enjoy and have a good laugh over a game night, movie day, or even with a simple peanut butter sandwich breakfast.
Company: Sabbar | صبّار
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A