This Job Listing is about Sanofi in Midrand,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
About The Job
- To manage the territory by effective planning, organising and flawless execution on targeted customers.
- To Maintain and enhance self-knowledge of the Sanofi Insulin Portfolio, the company, industry developments and competitors.
- To grow the Sanofi Diabetes business in the Eastern Cape North area as measured by market share and/or increased sales against set targets both in the Private and Public Sector.
- To implement a hybrid model of interaction with customers embracing digital transformation.
- Achieve set market-share and sales targets.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Effective implementation of set marketing strategies.
- Effective implementation of nation sales plan.
- To comply with set administration SOP standards.
- To achieve the set standard of knowledge regarding the territory, disease entity(s), customer promoted product(s) and competitor products.
- Ensure that the activities always comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards, and company policies.
- Participate and function in cross-functional teams with colleagues and other sales teams to maximize product opportunities and growth.
- Continually promote specified brands via synergistic opportunities with colleagues and other sales teams to maximize product opportunities and growth.
- Adverse Drug reactions must be spontaneously reported to a representative by a healthcare professional will be forwarded within 24 hours or next working day to the Pharmacovigilence Department.
- Matric with Biology and/or Degree or previous Diabetes experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 to 4 years proven successful sales experience within the medical industry.
- Influencing others towards a desired way of thinking or course of action.
- Taking time to listen and to communicate understanding
- Standing firm and defending or advocating a point of view in a positive manner.
- Collaborates with people of differing functional expertise to deliver cross-functional team outcomes that benefit the business.
- Ability to execute task and goals to achieve goals and meet or beat deadlines.
- The speed, depth, and effectiveness of changing one’s thinking and behaviour to deal with new problems and grasp new concepts based on new information.
- Defines problems and key issues and develops alternative courses of action and making decisions which reflect factual information, are based on logical assumptions, and take organisational resources into consideration.
- Ensuring effective performance of work by communicating and adjusting priorities, managing time, resources, and information, and organising the work environment.
- Maintaining effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure, remaining calm, stable and in control in the face of adversity.
- Identifying issues and problems; securing relevant information; relating and comparing data from different sources; and identifying relationships.
- Knowledge of key drivers of business performance and ability to recognise and capitalise on opportunities.
- Analysing competitor strategies and market trends, in relation to own organisation to guide strategy.
- Keeping up to date with the major issues and trends in the industry and their implications.
- Understands the use of product features and benefits related to promoted products.
- Building rapport, developing, and maintaining good working relationships with others to facilitate achieving objectives.
PLAY TO WIN BEHAVIORS
- Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now: constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment
- Put the interest of the organization ahead of own: consider both short and long-term impact of decisions; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level
- Act in the interest of our patients and customers: actively engage with customers to know their current and future needs; brings an external perspective into decisions
- Take action and don’t wait to be told what to do: take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Sanofi IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and you are confident that you meet the criteria set out in the advertisement kindly click on the link below
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A