This Job Listing is about SAP in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
The SAP Government Security unit is looking for a Junior Government Security Officer to:
- Support the fulfillment of Government, public sector, and highly regulated market customer requirements to include supporting sales, pre-sales and marketing teams with specific processes according to national security and international agreements, both multi- and bi-lateral
- Support the management of all security clearances for SAP globally including initiation, application, authorization, maintenance, retirement, archiving
- Lead the filing and storage processes of all security clearance data for SAP globally
- Build and maintain strong network and trust with customers, government bodies and associations concerned with public security
- Help design education and awareness frameworks to train SAP Staff who will work on government or other contracts that involve handling protectively marked information
- Manage the use of Kojensi software for protectively marked information sharing and document collaboration
- Lead coordination of internal meetings and events with partners and customers in a highly secure work environment
- Ensure escalations to the respective regional head based on identified risks that could not be mitigated in negotiations with the customer
- Support colleagues in the wider Government Security team globally on their missions
- Bachelor’s degree (or comparable in-firm training) in Public Policy, International affairs, government relations or related discipline
- 2+ years of knowledge and understanding of government security processes
- Willingness to go through Government security clearance process and obtain SC clearance if needed
- General knowledge in technology and/or SAP solutions is a plus
- General knowledge in EU data protection requirements is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and able to identify and solve problems
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and organizational talent
- Project management and Self-Management skills; ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization, and minimal supervision
- Open mindset, team oriented, and a positive can-do-attitude
About The Team
The SAP Government Security unit is part of the SAP CEO Board Area and ensures strict liability fulfillment of customers’ national security requirements, business enablement in sensitive industries and compliance with Critical Infrastructure and Telecommunication regulations for SAP world-wide.
The position can be filled as part time position.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 346385 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: .
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A