Are you looking for a Job at SAP in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
What We Offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Network Enablement team is looking for a Network Enablement Lead (NEL), an important role collaborating with both buyer and supplier customers on efforts that enable interaction via the Ariba Network. The NEL will independently drive the buyer towards their project goals as well as coordinate internal resources and team interactions that focus on driving maximum benefit for the customer on the Ariba Network. This role is responsible for managing multiple and various complexity enablement relationships.
Duties And Responsibilities
The NEL drives the following activities related to buyer-supplier relationships on the Ariba Network, including but not limited to:
- Is responsible for managing multiple customers who represent enablement projects of various complexity
- Is accountable for executing against the project timeline while meeting customer goals and objectives
- Maintains strong customer focus (external and internal) at all times
- Interacts with both buyer and supplier customers providing education and training on the value of the Ariba Network
- Serves as a knowledge expert and communicates opportunities to bring business impacting value to customers on the Ariba Network
- Reports to customers (internal/external) regarding progress on project initiatives
- Coordinates internal resources and teams assigned to the project
- Actively identifies, contributes to and facilitates continuous improvement and best practice efforts, both internally and externally
- Appropriately identifies issues, potential risks and opportunities while working with a high degree of autonomy to address, escalate or handover within and across teams as appropriate
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years previous experience in Project Management, Account Management, Procurement/Supply Chain Management, Technology or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel ~10%
- Program and customer/supplier relationship management experience
- Understanding of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes and Buyer/Supplier interfaces
- Project Management Certification
- B2B, E-commerce and/or SaaS experience
- Knowledge of Ariba/SAP solutions/services, knowledge of Enterprise Business Applications
- Experience in preparing and delivering analyses and presentations
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:313780 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org