Website Saudi Paper Group
Are you looking for a Job at Saudi Paper Group in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
- Implement and support of PP and QM to enhance the company’s business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of company’s satisfaction.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Detailed Knowledge of PP Master data (Routing, Work Centre, Material Master, Product Version, BOM)
- Experience in Configuring Production Planning cycle, Demand Management, MRP, Capacity Planning & Levelling, Production Orders.
- Experience in SAP QM, QM master data, Inspection lot, QM in Procurement, QM in Production, Notifications
- Perform SAP system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Document functional requirements for systems and processes.
- Perform regression testing to validate fixes and enhancements
- Transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Troubleshoots, investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps company business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary module modifications.
- Work with users and other IT members on a routine basis to troubleshoot reported problems pertaining to application software.
- Execute activities related to his/her function in safe and environmental friendly methods.
- To perform any other duties assigned by his direct supervisor / manager
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- 4 – 7 years of experience in the same field. (Production Planning and Quality Management).
- Specific training in SAP PP/QM module. (Preferably SAP Certified)
- Must have at least Two full lifecycle SAP implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Comprehensive knowledge in ERP Implementation cycle.
Company: Saudi Paper Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org