Website Seagate Technology
This Job Listing is about Seagate Technology in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2022
About the job
About Our Group
The Channel Distribution team, part of Seagate’s META Sales organization, creates, nurtures and develops strategic relationships with the largest Distributors in META. To that end, the team, composed of three Distribution experts, cooperates closely with the Channel team that addresses the thousands of active Seagate resellers in the region.
About The Role – You Will
- Plan, develop, implement and measure sales strategies in Saudi Arabia and parts of the UAE, at the same time exceeding targets quarterly and yearly providing linearity to the business.
- Work with customer buying teams, sales teams, product managers, planners, and their management team for execution of sales plans whilst ensuring channel balance also.
- Exceed unit volume, margins, and market share objectives in both Reseller and Distribution customer types for sales in and sales out.
- Work with customers to communicate new product launches effectively for execution and develop plans to ensure success.
- Responsible for managing relationships (direct and indirect) at all levels within named accounts.
- Develop forecasts for Seagate sales management and support teams, measured weekly for accuracy.
- Ensure consistent and regular communication of the company’s strategies and procedures through regular face-to-face visits and phone communications, solving issues quickly, documenting decisions made and actions to be taken.
- Work closely with Sales Management, Channel Marketing, and other Seagate departments and external organizations as required ensuring best-of-breed partnership support, optimization of opportunities and business planning.
- Provide competitive market feedback (including competitive pricing, products, rebates, bundling deals) on a regular basis; Provide input to channel marketing for sales tools, demos, selling guides, sales incentives etc.;
- Represent Seagate at and works trade shows, including making arrangements for Executive Briefings with named accounts.
- Leverage customer engagements to provide value-add to the customer, drive Seagate’s focus areas, and highlight Seagate’s differentiated capabilities.
- Accountable to support & meet Seagate internal performance metrics (iMAP & Quota Targets).
- Conduct periodic reviews of the account plans with sales leadership to ensure visibility and receive the necessary support in order to be successful.
- Formalize, document, and execute Seagate engagement calendars –functional and executive –for all major accounts
- Proactively manage executive engagement at select accounts, customizing involvement based on the account.
- Strategic thinker with strong project management skills.
- Strong customer focus as building long-lasting relationships is a must
- Results-oriented in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills–ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally
- Strong work ethic Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent influencer and decision-maker
- Effective communicator(oral, written, questioning, listening)
Your Experience Includes
- Channel sales experience
- Experience of UAE, Saudi markets selling storage products.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, current macro and micro economic trends, industry trends and potential new business opportunities.
- Ability to understand and influence a wide range of customer stakeholders including senior/executive management.
- Capable to communicate and negotiate on executive level in English language.
- Expert in building relationships and communicating inside the company across peers, management and cross-functional support organizations.
You Might Also Have
- Arabic & Hindi is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Saudi, Egypt & UAE Market
- Knowledge of Storage and CE Products
Company: Seagate Technology
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A