This Job Listing is about Search in Harrogate,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the Healthcare sector whilst having the benefits of choosing the shifts and days you work? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you! This golden opportunity will allow you to broaden your experience taking roles in a variety of different client groups including; mental health, dementia and learning disabilities whilst also having complete control over your work rota and a lucrative weekly payroll.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- You have at least 6 months experience in the UK in the health and social sector within the last 5 years
- You have a real passion for making a difference to someone’s day
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A commitment to helping individuals and ensuring they are valued and respected
Benefits Of The Role
- Free uniform and DBS checks
- Flexibility to choose your shifts and days you work creating a great work/life balance
- In house specialist training programmes (including MAPA)
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive rates
- Holiday Pay
If this sounds like something suited to you, don’t hesitate to apply and get in touch with us!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrogate,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A