Website SearchPlus HR Dubai
Are you looking for a Job at SearchPlus HR Dubai in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are looking for an Emergency Medicine Specialist / Consultant.
you will ensure that incoming patients are stabilized, with no immediate dangers caused by their current conditions. You will perform various tests and follow-ups so that each treatment is effective. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to solve patient cases and discharge patients without any issues.
ER Doctor Job Responsibilities And Duties
- Performs triage on incoming patients to become part of the ER’s current load.
- Oversees patient care, treatment, and recovery.
- Participates in research efforts and clinical studies.
- Maintains clinical records in line with regulations and standards.
- Clears patients for discharge or further procedures with specialists.
- Conducts follow-up to monitor patient’s condition.
ER Doctor Job Requirements
- Medical degree from an accredited medical institution or program.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- License to practice medicine in your current country of practice.
- Deep knowledge of current medical practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work and think quickly in a high-stress environment.
AED 45000 – AEd 90000 (specialist / consultant ) + Bemefits ( tax free)
Company: SearchPlus HR Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com