Website SearchPlus HR Dubai
This Job Listing is about SearchPlus HR Dubai in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are seeking a specialized candidate for the role of dermatologist. The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment.
Additionally, dermatologists should be good listeners, attentive to the concerns of patients, excellent communicators, and skin health educators, and should be proficient with dermatological tools for skin repair.
- Offer skin consultations.
- Evaluate patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilize patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribe medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Perform non-invasive surgical procedures on the skin, such as Fillers and Botox, Profhilo, PRP Injections, Coolsculpting Fat Freezing, Facial Chemical Peel, Mesotherapy, QS-Ultralight & Carbon Facial among others.
- Refer patients to advanced specialists.
- Medical Degree with specialization in Dermatology.
- Must have a valid Dermatologist license from the current state of practice.
- Proficiency with dermatological tools.
- Excellent diagnostic and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate joiners will be prioritized
- 3+ years experience post qualification.
Working Time is Full Time – 48 Hours for Week. 06 Day’s & 01 Day Holiday.
Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant)
Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance
Company: SearchPlus HR Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A