Website Future Creative Network (FCN)
This Job Listing is about Future Creative Network (FCN) in Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia 2022
About being a Sr. Project Manager
We are looking for talents that can help bring the company forward in its goal to become one of SEA’s thought leaders in Experience Design & Development.
And the PMO Department’s job is to bring and maintain a User Centric & Agile methodology to the company. This starts with our way of thinking and how we shape the process to be more collaborative, user centric and more agile.
And as our Sr. Project Manager you are our team’s coach and are a cornerstone of the team’s culture & engagement in where you together help form and execute the Experience Design & Technology services for our clients.
- This is a senior position. Experience managing and building a team as a visionary leader is required for the position.
- Depending on experience, we also have a position open for Jr. Project Manager. Apply, let’s meet and together we can figure out what position would be suited best for you.
You will do this with a happy heart because you have:
- Passion for People: You love working with clients and stakeholders, and they love you right back. You help your colleagues grow and become better versions of themselves.
- Passion for Products: you have a big passion for product design and development. You know damn well that design is about people and solutions, not only how it looks or how it technically works.
- Clear Communication: You know how to make people talk, connect and align
You’re responsible for the successful outcome of the projects and products you oversee and make sure all stakeholders are happy with the outcome because you will do the following:
- Make things happen: You take what is sometimes only an imperceptible hint of an idea, and with your team nudge and wrench it into a beautiful existence.
- Manage Project Lifecycle: You develop a detailed project plan, functional requirement documents and help manage a project from kick-off to hand-off using a user centric approach (design thinking, double diamond process).
- Day to Day management: run daily standups and manage team to deliver
- Establish and maintain user centric Workflow: Setup SOP and process to create a standardized workflow for projects surrounding latest User Centric Design Practises
- Quality Assurance: you are the final door to the client and such you will need to help putting QA practices and standards in place together with the team
- Mentoring: you will have your own subordinates and it’s your responsibility to help them reach their OKR’s as their mentor.
- Vendor Management: manage a list of preferred vendors and work with them when we outsource work.
Company: Future Creative Network (FCN)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Application Deadline: N/A