This Job Listing is about Serco in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Job Req ID: 226261
Posting Start Date: 17-Jun-2022
Dubai, Dubai, AE
Contract Type: Full Time
Talent Acquisition Consultant- Fixed Term
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
The key purpose of this role is to lead the hiring of staff required in KSA for Serco Middle East. The role will be responsible for enhancing organizational effectiveness through ensuring the best quality candidates are identified and selected appropriately, and within required timeframes.
- Ensure that the business is able to meet client requirements for personnel, with the correct skills levels, at the time committed to the client.
- Identifying, sourcing, interviewing and support in on-boarding and talent pooling for UAE projects.
- The role will work with/support the client and bid team
- Be responsible for effective sourcing strategies for roles including mass hiring, direct sourcing, Contingency and Retained Agency use.
- Research and recommend channels to recruitment. e.g. search firms national/local publications, trade magazines, career fairs, universities and internet etc
- Ensure Line Managers are recruiting within the agreed organisational parameters and governance procedures, and are well equipped to make the right hiring decisions and ensure the end to end hiring process is smooth and efficient
What We Are Looking For In Our Candidates
- Proven experience in direct sourcing
- Hands-on experienced in using various methodologies and mediums for Talent Sourcing (e.g. Job Portals, Linkedin, ATS, Video Interviewing etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of KSA Visa Processes.
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Good in creating/ updating/maintaining Recruitment and Mobilization Trackers/ Reports
- Experience in volume hiring
- KSA sourcing experience and senior hiring experience
- Good market knowledge to understand where to obtain the resources and be able to work with the recruitment team to deliver
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Resource forecasting, scheduling and allocation experience
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take Pride In What You Do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A