Website Sharjah Asset Management Holding LLC
Are you looking for a Job at Sharjah Asset Management Holding LLC in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
A) NBV Management
Lead ideas screening, opportunity assessment, due diligence and deal structuring to evaluate and recommend new business venture deals to Investment Committee.
B) New Deals Analysis & Development
Manage the NBV investment process in developing analysis & documentation for new deals based on the guidance of the Manager, NBV and the Investment Committee.
C) Financial Research
Manage financial modelling, gathering and analyzing data, and preparing presentations and research to stakeholders.
D) Investment Proposal
Manage the development of Preliminary Investment Proposals (PIP) and Final Investment Proposals (FIP) for ongoing deals to present to the Investment Committee.
E) Due Diligence
Lead the due diligence process and evaluate new investments, co-investments and secondary transactions.
F) Legal Documentation
Structure approved deals and manage the legal documentation towards investment execution.
G) Investment Control
For completed investments, handover control and all documentation to the Portfolio Management team.
H) KPI Monitoring
Manage portfolio of new business venture by setting objectives (KPIs) for monitoring, financial performance evaluation, financial performance reporting, and managing divestments.
I) NBV Valuation
Review, monitor & analyze the performance of the NBV investments. – Ensure understanding of portfolio valuation in terms of (asset &non-asset based) commercial viability and valuation based on NBV.
J) Sustain Portfolio Companies Relationship
Establish and maintain monthly regular contacts with the portfolio companies to assess the performance and maintain sustainable relationship – Report insight on financial performance, value add and potential issues of NBVs to management on monthly/quarterly basis.
K) Ad Hoc Activities
Perform other related activities required by the management.
Managerial Responsibilities (if applicable)
- Assign job responsibilities related to employee skills
- Cascade the responsibilities to team
- Identify the development areas of the subordinate
- Implement training programs to bridge the gaps
- Set meaningful goals to the team, monitor progress, provide feedback, and measure outcomes
- Act as a catalyst to improve subordinates’ performance and morale
4. Career Management
- Explore opportunities within the department/organization for career move
- Coach, and develop high potential team
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
A. Minimum Qualification/Education
Bachelor’s in Economics / Finance / Business Administration or other related field
B. Minimum Experience
8+ years of experience in carrying out investments including experience in research, deal origination, analysis, and deal closure.
C. Technical KSAs/Certification etc.
- Solid understanding of new business venture capital investments, alternative investments, asset allocation, performance measurement, attribution analysis, customized benchmarking, and various models used to obtain such information
- Solid understanding for Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestments, Initial Public Offering, Joint Ventures, Corporate Finance, and related areas.
- Ability to create networks outside the company to source and identify attractive investment targets
- Working knowledge of Windows, Excel, Power Point Presentations.
- Arabic language proficiency is a must
- Investment certifications and advanced training courses in investment management
Company: Sharjah Asset Management Holding LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org