Website Siemens Healthineers
This Job Listing is about Siemens Healthineers in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as an MR Senior Application Specialist in Dubai.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
The Siemens Healthineers Customer Services Applications and Education Organization, has an overall responsibility for providing onsite and remote operational and clinical training for Siemens Magnetic Resonance Imaging systems, at our customer’s medical facilities.
In this role you will ensure that the Operational and Clinical Education training on MR systems and components, is facilitated to provide expert training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. The candidate will work with the Customer Services Organization, Education Services Manager, MR Business Line and Country Sales Managers, to promote positive customer relationships, as well as participate and promote internal team integration and networking, resulting in a sharing of knowledge and expertise. With high innovations and ever-evolving technologies, new methodologies of Training and Education becomes crucial in the Digitalization era.
To effectively Educate customers to operate Siemens healthineers equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide onsite clinical applications for customers in the MR modality area for the Lower Gulf Corporation Council, and supporting Middle East and Africa;
- Provide ongoing applications support as the customer’s trusted advisor, throughout the equipment lifecycle to achieve customer’s desired outcomes and satisfaction;
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships, coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs;
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the MR customer base;
- Show the outstanding differentiators that are in the configuration of the system sold based on customer’s clinical needs;
- Support Trade show/Workshops/show sites/Customer visits;
- Adopt the digital transformation of application trainings as per company trend, and implement the blended training approach;
- Supporting the sales team with technical/clinical expertise if required;
- Develop training plans and manage the training process for Radiologists, Physicists, and Technologists, to ensure technical competence and proper operation of Siemens Healthineers MRI equipment. Consult with department staff regarding best practices such as workflow, image acquisition, protocol optimization, and image quality. Drive customer satisfaction for Siemens Healthineers MRI products.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Clinical Radiography background with a minimum of 4 years MRI clinical experience required;
- Relevant certification with Healthcare Professions body in respective country;
- 1.5T and 3T experience is essential;
- Experience on Siemens MRI systems is an added benefit;
- Experience in advanced Neuro, Cardiac, Breast, Prostate Imaging preferred;
- Experience in Pediatric Imaging is advantageous;
- Clinical knowledge (customer core processes, clinical workflow, disease pathways);
- Medical knowledge (anatomy, physiology and pathology);
- Previous Application Specialist experience is valuable;
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal is required;
- Presentation skills is a mandatory aspect for this job;
- Excellent social skills including, team working skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of software applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative and to improve;
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A