Website Siemens Healthineers
Are you looking for a Job at Siemens Healthineers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Service Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
- You will ensure highest technical, operational and financial performance installation projects, equipment services and maintenance, upgrades and updates of medical equipment according technical specification.
- You will develop staff training in coordination with its respective supervisors/managers.
- You will ensure extensive sales support to the local sales organization / modality manager.
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction incl. profitability in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
- You will implement the service budgets by including the installed base development, the contractual/non-contractual work and service sales programs to meet the defined Healthcare target agreements.
- You will cooperate with the Service Operation functions and follow the implemented the required Service Support Processes SERVOR (Registration, clarification, dispatch, spare part logistic, service confirmation)
- You will overview recourse development and execute required manpower calculation related to I-base development and budget frame.
- You will coordinate customer pricing for maintenance contract and other service sales offers.
- You will ensure technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects.
Your Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service of medical devices, leading a team of service engineers and selling service contracts.
Your Attributes And Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive and focus for results.
- Strong team management skill.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Vacancy Type: Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org