Website Siemens Healthineers
Are you looking for a Job at Siemens Healthineers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Project Manager based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
- You will define and evaluate sub-contractors’ “scope of supply & works” for relevant projects to determine the accuracy of quotation in relation to the works to be done.
- You will prepare project schedules, coordinate and follow up implementation of its milestones (from Order Entry, over order clarification, internal and external logistics, sub-contracting, pre- installation, installation, startup, application training, handing over) with all involved departments, clients and contractors.
- You will study and evaluate tender requirements and specifications for required standards to fulfill the technical requirements; Conform to the latest edition of technical standards and check the project specific requirements.
- You will assure effective flow of communication and information between the Client, Siemens LTD and Contractors (central contact person).
- You will assist the Clients and/or sub-contractors in the implementation of pre-installation works required for the installation of equipment and ensure that works are completed in accordance with the specifications and project schedule.
- You will co-ordinate with clients/Consultants to successfully complete the project in time and quality including final project handing -over & documentation to the client/end user.
- You will take part in pre-sales activities, site planning and guiding the future customer to realistic expectations related to the project implementation and setup.
- You will update oneself with the frequent upgrades and changes of the different product lines, including ‘self-learning’, computer based and ‘on the job’ training. To develop IT competence of the Projects Department.
- You will maintain and update all forms of technical documentation, product information and product planning guides.
- You will ensure the development of new PM staff.
- You will propose process improvements in functional area.
- You will ensure compliance with all QA procedures within functional area.
Your Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or a relevant Business or Technical Degree.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Projects of which 5-8 years as a Project Manager.
- PMP Certificate is a Must have for this role.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001
Your Attributes And Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com